GATE 2017 CCMT Counselling:: Registration Dates, Eligibility, Admission Procedure – GATE 2017 Counselling is not held commonly by any institute. Indian Institutions of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore and National Institutes of Technology (NITs) have their own separate procedures of application and counselling for postgraduate engineering admissions. Qualifying candidates of GATE 2017 can check the notifications of individual IITs and IISc Bangalore, and apply accordingly. For NITs, counselling is held commonly through Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. (CCMT) Admissions.
GATE CCMT 2017
Name of University: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Name of the Exam: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
Exam level: National
Courses: M.Tech/ M.E.
Official Website: www.gate.iitr.ernet.in or ccmt.nic.in
GATE 2017 (CCMT) Counselling Registration Important Dates
|CCMT Advertisement Date||8th April 2017|
|CCMT 2017 Availability on Website||8th April 2017|
|CCMT Online Registration Start Date||15th April 2017|
|Online Choice Filling Start Date||15th April 2017|
|Online Registration and Fee Payment last Date||24th May 2017|
|Online Choice Filling Last Date||28th May 2017|
|Locking of Choices||24th – 28th May 2017|
|Automatic Locking of Choices||28th May 2017|
|1st Round of Allotment||6th June 2017|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fees||6th June – 9th June 2017|
|2nd Round of Allotment||11th June 2017|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fees||29th – 30th June 2017|
|3rd Round of Allotment||6th July 2017|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fees||10-13th July 2017|
|Payment of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee||15th – 18th July 2017|
|Sliding Result Declaration||22nd July 2017|
|Vacancy Declaration||24th July 2017|
|Fresh Registration for National Spot Round (NSR)||26th -28th July 2017|
|Payment of Fees||10th – 13th August 2017|
|Choice Filling for National Spot Round (NSR)||14th – 18th August 2017|
|Locking of Choices for National Spot Round (NSR)||19th July 2017|
|National Spot Round (NSR) seat Allotment||22nd July 2017|
|Physical Reporting to the Allotted Institute for Admission||23rd – 26th July 2017|
GATE CCMT Counselling Required Documents
- Provisional Seat Allotment Order.
- Caste Certificate (reserved category).
- Any Photo ID Proof.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Seat Acceptance fee proof.
- The previous degree marks sheet.
- 12th/ Diploma Mark Sheet.
- Date of Birth certificate, and
- Actual Gate Score Card and Hall Ticket.
Candidates are required to carry the following certificates while attending to the Gate M.Tech Counselling 2017. We have also mentioned the GATE Certificates verification list in order. So, candidates can arrange your GATE CCMT Counselling documents in the following order.
GATE (CCMT) Eligibility Criteria
- New Institute added in 2017: Indian Institute of Engineering Science, Technological Shibpur and IIT Srirangam, NIT Manipur and NIT Sikkim
- Min Percentage Required:
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||60% or 6.5 CGPA|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||55% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||55% or 6.0 CGPA|
GATE 2017 (CCMT) Admission Procedure
- Pre – Allotment Process: Candidates are to register on the Official portal of CCMT. Candidates have to register for CCMT from April 10 – May 11, 2017. The registration fee for CCMT is Rs. 2200/- for OC/OB and Rs.1700/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates. Candidates need to fill the correct and verifiable information regarding them during registration and choice filling process. Candidates are free to change, reorder, delete or add programmes or institutes as per their preference.
- Seat Allotment: Candidates Will be allotted seats on the basis of the ranks in JEE Main 2017. Candidates who have allotted seats have to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee of Rs. 20000 through online mode. After that they have to report any one of the reporting center on the given date. Candidates have to produce the original documents for verification.
- Getting Admitted To ‘Allotted Institute’: All the candidates who have been allotted seats and reported at any Reporting Centers during any of the three rounds (i.e. 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round) have to complete the provisional seat confirmation process by paying ‘Seat Confirmation Fee’ (₹ 10,000) on the given date. The balance fee with respect to allotted Institute has to be paid to the respective allotted Institute at the time of physical reporting (after 3rd round of allotment and internal sliding) at allotted institute. The tentative fee of all PIs is displayed on CCMT website.