GATE 2018: The submission process for GATE Application form will likely to start from 1st September and will last until 5th October 2017. The Gate examination will be in February 2018.
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Guwahati will be responsible for conducting GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). Many PSU’s and private organization recruit candidates on the basis of their GATE Score. In the GATE examination, the technical, mathematical and logical skills of the candidates are been analyze. The validity of the GATE score card is for three years. Meanwhile, GATE exams are considered as one of the toughest examinations of India.
GATE 2018 Application Form
The application form for GATE Examination will be available from 1st September and will last until 5th October 2017. As the Gate application process comprises with:
- Registration of the candidates online
- Online filing and submission of Application Form
- Uploading scanned copy of all the required documents for Form filling.
- Payment Application Form fees.
GATE 2018 Application Form Important Dates
Here are the Important Dates for GATE 2018 Application Form so we request the candidates to go accordingly through these dates to avoid any last time hurry.
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|3||Last Date for t for changing selected Exam City||17-Nov-17|
|4||Admit Card release||5-Jan-18|
|5||Exam Dates||February 03,04,10,11 2018|
|6||Result||March 17, 2018|
Also Read: GATE 2018 Preparation Tips
GATE 2018 Registration Apply Online from 1st September
The online registration for the GATE 2018 will start from 1st September where candidates are advised to complete the online registration process before its end dates. Here are the guides for the candidate filling online application for GATE 2018 exams
- Candidates have to visit Official Website of GATE 2018 i.e.www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
- Candidates are advised to read the notification of GATE 2018 carefully and click on Proceed to Apply Online
- Keep the entire related document with yourself as you will need to upload the scanned copy to your documents in the given format
- Candidates have to pay the required fees for through online transaction medium.
- Candidates can select their preferred location for GATE examination 2018.
How to Apply for GATE 2018 Registration @ gate.iitg.ac.in
The registration process for GATE 2018 will be held online for which desired candidates can register them self simply by following below steps as we have provided all application related information below:
Step 1: Desired applicants have to visit Official Website of GATE 2018 which is www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Step 2: Sign up to the website if you are new or directly Login if you have your Login Id & Password.
Step 3: Fill the GATE 2018 Application Form carefully and correctly.
Step 4: The registration process has many parts likewise:
- Educational details
- Personal details
- Thumb impression
Step 5: Pay the required fee for the GATE 2018. Hence the Gate 2018 application fees will be:
Step 6: Once you have done with all formalities you can successfully be submitted your application form.
Also Read: GATE 2018 Question Paper/ Solution