GATE 2018:: Check & Change Examination City from 13th Nov @ gate.iitg.ac.in – Candidates who have applied for GATE or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering may check and change their examination city. As per the official notification released by the GATE on the official website gate.iitg.ac.in, candidates can access the one time option of applying for a change in the examination city. The facility for the same would be available from November 13 on the official website.
Steps to Change the GATE 2018 Examination City @ gate.iitg.ac.in
The Facility to check and change the GATE 2018 Examination City can be done only through Online Mode. Candidates have to visit the GATE 2018 official web portal gate.iitg.ac.in and follow the Steps to Change their GATE 2018 Examination City. We have described in detail Steps on How to Change the GATE 2018 Examination City.
1. Candidates who wish to do say would be required to log in to their accounts on GOAPS or GATE Online Application Processing System
2. Then Candidate may apply for the change in the examination city.
3. Once logged in, candidates would be required to provide the changes preference of the examination center
4. Then-candidate has to make the Online Payment of Rs. 400.
5. Then check the details and press the submit button.
Applicants are requested to note that the facility would open next Monday, November 13. Also, GATE 2018 admit cards would be released on January 5, 2018. Candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website. Please note, the option would be available to candidates only from November 13, 2017, till November 17, 2017.
GATE 2018 Important Dates
- GATE 2018 Examination: 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th February 2018
- GATE 2018 Exam Admit Card Availability: 5th January 2018
- GATE 2018 Exam Centre Preference Selection Window: 13th November 2017 – 17th November 2017