GATE 2018 Exam – GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering) is one of the most important Online Entrance Examination conducted each and every year for B.Tech students. After securing a good rank in the GATE Examination, the candidate can easily avail admission to M.Tech from IIT or can get a high salaried job from Government or Private Companies. GATE examination is organized every year by IIT institutions. The GATE 2018 Entrance exam will be organized by IIT Guwahati scheduled to begin from held on the First week of February 2018.
GATE is a single paper Online Examination. Total marks of this exam are 100 and total time allowed 3 hours. GATE Online Exam contains 65 questions, which are MCQ type and Numerical type. In this article for the convenience of students and better preparation for the GATE 2018 examination, we have described some important tips and ideas on How to Crack GATE 2018 Entrance Examination.
How to Crack Gate 2018 Entrance Exam?
In order to qualify the GATE Exam, every candidate should have high concentration, dedication, and hard work which are the key points to secure good score in the examination. As the GATE is an India Level Entrance test, the competition for the GATE is very high and thus it is important to have a proper guidance and planning. So, to score good mark, the student must have proper preparation with respect to the time table, syllabus throughout the year. It is advised to make a perfect preparation plan for the candidates those who are serious about the GATE Exam. Read this article and know How to Crack GATE 2018 Entrance Exam along with preparation tips.
- Candidate must start the GATE 2018 Preparation from April Month Onwards.
- For the First & Second Month which is April & May, the candidate must go through the Basics.
- While reading habituates to note the important points in the book.
- Plan 6 days for each subject; so that, you can cover the complete basics of the particular subject up to 70%.
- With this process, you will easily complete the 10 Subjects within TWO months.
- From the month of June to November candidate must begin practicing Numerical Answer Type Questions.
- At the same time, the questions will tell you what kind of questions asked and from which syllabus topics are covered for the each subject.
- Candidate must take the Practice Tests for Last three months of the GATE 2018 examination.
Also Read: GATE 2018 Question Paper/ Solution
GATE 2018 Preparation Tips
Proper planning and dedication throughout the year will bring a lot of confidence to crack the crucial GATE 2018 examination. Without taking any stress, we would advise a candidate to follow the GATE 2018 Preparation Tips which will definitely prove beneficial for the candidate to face the upcoming GATE 2018 exam confidently.
- Understand the GATE Syllabus – Candidate must first go through and understand the complete GATE 2018 Syllabus. Candidate can download the GATE 2018 Syllabus for free from the GATE 2018 official web portal. Plan and execute according to the syllabus for GATE 2018 which will be made available in the month of September 2017.
- Refer Previous Year GATE Question Papers – Candidate must refer and practice the GATE previous year question paper. By practicing them you will get a brief idea about the concept and format of the question papers to be asked in the GATE 2018 examination.
- Analyze Strong and Weak Points – Analyze your strong and weak points and study accordingly. Focus more and read only the important section of your weak points.
- Read Reputed and Recommended GATE Text Books/ Study Materials – One of the most important aspects of preparing for GATE examination is reading and studying the reputed and recommended GATE Text Books / Study Material. Read books which cover entire important topics equally of different authors.
- Plan & Schedule Properly – After collecting all the resources, it’s time to plan and schedule for the exam preparation. Divide your time for each subject equally and practice according to the GATE 2018 exam time table. Each day recap what you have studied for the entire day and plan accordingly for next day.
- Practice Online Mock Test – To perform better in the GATE 2018 examination, it is important to practice Online Mock Test. You can refer many websites which cover the GATE 2018 Online Mock Test Series. By practicing Online mock test, you can create a demo environment of Exam
- Recall all Important GATE Exam Information – After practicing all the subjects, recall and memorize them before 1 to 2 months of the GATE 2018 examination. Note down all the important topics like Formulas, Value Short Methods, Tricks, Definitions, and Points etc. Read all the most important parts of every subject. Practice all of your problems. All of these Preparation tips can help you to crack GATE 2018 Exam with flying colors.
Also Read: GATE Question Paper for Previous Year